To Save or Register for this event, first login with your CWL.
- Search Methods for Systematic Reviews
- Thursday, March 10th, 2016 at 12:00PM - 3:00PM - This event is now over
- Type: Workshop
Sciences Workshop Series
Graduate Student Workshop Series
- Location: Woodward Library Computer Lab - Room B25
- Room Directions
- Woodward Library - Event Facilities & Labs
- Point Grey Campus
- Description: Need to know what the search process for systematic reviews is about? This session will provide an introduction to the process of locating relevant studies and recording the methodology, with a focus on health sciences disciplines. Topics include: stages of the systematic review process; framing the search question with tools like PICO; searching Medline, other databases and grey literature sources; and tips for using citation management software for systematic reviews.
- Facilitator(s): Ursula Ellis, Charlotte Beck