To Save or Register for this event, first login with your CWL.
- Copyright for the Classroom
- Tuesday, March 7th, 2017 at 1:30PM - 3:00PM
- Type: Workshop
Copyright Education Series – a collaboration between the Library, CTLT, and the UBC Bookstore
Koerner Library Research Commons Series
Graduate Student Workshop Series
- Location: RM216
- Room Directions
- Koerner Building-Event Facilities & Labs
- Point Grey Campus
- Description: Have questions about screening films in class, distributing readings to your students, or using someone else’s images in your presentation slides or online course pages? What about your students’ use of copyrighted materials in their assignments and online postings? Come to this workshop to get answers to these questions and more!
- Facilitator(s): Logan Bingle, DEVON MORDELL