To Save or Register for this event, first login with your CWL.
- Navigating Copyright in the Digital Environment
- Tuesday, March 14th, 2017 at 1:30PM - 3:00PM
- Type: Workshop
Copyright Education Series – a collaboration between the Library, CTLT, and the UBC Bookstore
Koerner Library Research Commons Series
Graduate Student Workshop Series
- Location: RM216
- Room Directions
- Koerner Building-Event Facilities & Labs
- Point Grey Campus
- Description: Curious about what you can post on a UBC departmental website, personal blog, shared wiki space, or social media platform? This workshop will cover what to keep in mind when using other people's copyrighted work on publicly available websites.
- Facilitator(s): Logan Bingle, DEVON MORDELL