To Save or Register for this event, first login with your CWL.
- Copyright Licenses and Permissions
- Tuesday, March 28th, 2017 at 1:30PM - 3:00PM
- Type: Workshop
Copyright Education Series – a collaboration between the Library, CTLT, and the UBC Bookstore
Koerner Library Research Commons Series
Graduate Student Workshop Series
- Location: RM216
- Room Directions
- Koerner Building-Event Facilities & Labs
- Point Grey Campus
- Description: What can you do with content you find on a website or a UBC library database? How do you ask for permission to use someone else’s work? In this workshop, we will review how copyright owners assign copyrights with licenses, the different types of copyright licenses and how to ask for a license to use someone else’s work.
- Facilitator(s): Logan Bingle, DEVON MORDELL