To Save or Register for this event, first login with your CWL.
- Citation Management Using RefWorks
- Tuesday, April 4th, 2017 at 9:00AM - 11:00AM
- Type: Workshop
Koerner Library Research Commons Series
Research Commons Workshops
Graduate Student Workshop Series
- Location: Woodward Library Computer Lab - Room B25
- Room Directions
- Woodward Library - Event Facilities & Labs
- Point Grey Campus
- Description: If you need to manage large numbers of references and citations as part of your research, teaching, or administrative work, citation management tools are for you. These tools provide a simple way to store, organize and retrieve your citations in an effective manner, and can also help you in formatting in-text citations and bibliographies in your work.
This introductory hands-on workshop covers the main concepts of citation management and gives detailed instruction for installing and using RefWorks, a popular citation management tool.
Do you have advanced-user questions?
Fill out our Consultation Request Form to set up a one-on-one appointment with one of our Citation Management experts.
***Please note the entrance to Woodward Library will be temporarily moved effective January 2017. More information here.
- Facilitator(s): Milena Constanda, Sheryl Adam, Sarah Parker, Susan Atkey