To Save or Register for this event, first login with your CWL.
- SPSS (Part Two) - Data Management and Bivariate Analysis
- Thursday, March 9th, 2017 at 10:00AM - 12:00PM
- Type: Workshop
Graduate Student Workshop Series
Research Data Workshops
Research Commons Workshops
- Location: RM217
- Room Directions
- Koerner Building-Event Facilities & Labs
- Point Grey Campus
- Description: SPSS is a user-friendly statistical analysis software that doesn't require you to write any code - SPSS does this for you with just a few clicks.
Effective data management is critical to data display and analysis. Once you are equipped with the skills to manipulate your data, you will be more confident with proceeding to analyze it.
Further to the analysis covered in SPSS (Part 1) - Basic SPSS, this workshop will focus on bivariate analysis.
Register today, and learn how to effectively manage and analyze your data hassle-free.
- Facilitator(s): Sheryl Adam, Milena Constanda, Susan Atkey