To Save or Register for this event, first login with your CWL.
- NVivo (Part 1) for PC - Getting Started with NVivo
- Tuesday, February 28th, 2017 at 1:00PM - 3:00PM - This event is now over
- Type: Workshop
Research Commons Workshops
Research Data Workshops
Graduate Student Workshop Series
- Location: RM217
- Room Directions
- Koerner Building-Event Facilities & Labs
- Point Grey Campus
- Description: NVivo is a computer-assisted qualitative data analysis software. In this introductory workshop, you will learn about the benefits of working with NVivo, how to set it up, the types of sources you can use and how to import them into NVivo. You will also learn how to do queries, nodes, and coding.
This workshop will take place in our computer lab, so bringing your own laptop is optional.
NVivo is available for free for all UBC students. You can download NVivo here.
- Facilitator(s): Sheryl Adam, Milena Constanda, Susan Atkey