To Save or Register for this event, first login with your CWL.
- NVivo (Part 2) for PC - Classification and Datasets
- Tuesday, March 21st, 2017 at 1:00PM - 3:00PM
- Type: Workshop
Graduate Student Workshop Series
Research Data Workshops
Research Commons Workshops
- Location: RM217
- Room Directions
- Koerner Building-Event Facilities & Labs
- Point Grey Campus
- Description: NVivo's classification capabilities will help you add demographic data to your nodes, and bibliographic data to your sources. Datasets allow you to import and work with tabular material from spreadsheets, database tables, surveys, and social media. If you are comfortable with the basics of NVivo (importing sources, creating nodes, and coding) and would like to explore new ways of working with qualitative data, this workshop is for you!
This workshop will take place in our computer lab, so bringing your own laptop is optional.
NVivo is available for free for all UBC students. You can download NVivo here.
- Facilitator(s): Sheryl Adam, Milena Constanda, Susan Atkey