To Save or Register for this event, first login with your CWL.
- NVivo (Part 2) for Mac - Classification and Datasets
- Tuesday, March 28th, 2017 at 1:00PM - 3:00PM
- Type: Workshop
Research Commons Workshops
Research Data Workshops
Graduate Student Workshop Series
- Location: RM217
- Room Directions
- Koerner Building-Event Facilities & Labs
- Point Grey Campus
- Description: NVivo's classification capabilities will help you add demographic data to your nodes, and bibliographic data to your sources. Datasets allow you to import and work with tabular material from spreadsheets, database tables, surveys, and social media. If you are comfortable with the basics of NVivo (importing sources, creating nodes, and coding) and would like to explore new ways of working with qualitative data, this workshop is for you!
**IMPORTANT** This workshop is specifically for Mac users. You will need to bring your own laptop with NVivo already installed onto it.
NVivo is available for free for all UBC students. Download NVivo here.
- Facilitator(s): Sheryl Adam, Milena Constanda, Susan Atkey