To Save or Register for this event, first login with your CWL.
- NVivo (Part 1) for Mac - Getting Started with NVivo
- Tuesday, March 14th, 2017 at 1:00PM - 3:00PM
- Type: Workshop
Research Commons Workshops
Research Data Workshops
Graduate Student Workshop Series
- Location: RM217
- Room Directions
- Koerner Building-Event Facilities & Labs
- Point Grey Campus
- Description: NVivo is a computer-assisted qualitative data analysis software. In this introductory workshop, you will learn about the benefits of working with NVivo, how to set it up, the types of sources you can use and how to import them into NVivo. You will also learn how to do queries, nodes, and coding.
**IMPORTANT** This workshop is specifically for Mac users. You will need to bring your own laptop with NVivo already installed onto it.
NVivo is available for free for all UBC students. Download NVivo here.
- Facilitator(s): Sheryl Adam, Milena Constanda, Susan Atkey