To Save or Register for this event, first login with your CWL.
- Systematic Review Search Methods
- Tuesday, March 14th, 2017 at 10:00AM - 12:00PM - This event is now over
- Type: Workshop
Sciences Workshop Series
Graduate Student Workshop Series
Research Commons Workshops
- Location: Woodward Library Computer Lab - Room B25
- Room Directions
- Woodward Library - Event Facilities & Labs
- Point Grey Campus
- Description: Need to know what the search process for systematic reviews is about? This session will provide an introduction to the process of locating relevant studies and recording the methodology. Topics include the systematic review process, framing the search question with tools like PICO, searching Medline and other databases and grey literature sources, and tips for using citation management software for systematic reviews.
- Facilitator(s): Ursula Ellis, Helen Brown, Charlotte Beck