To Save or Register for this event, first login with your CWL.
- International & Foreign Law Legal Research
- Friday, March 24th, 2017 at 12:45PM - 1:45PM - This event is now over
- Type: Workshop
- Series: Law Library Legal Research Skills Series
- Location: Other 1 - See Event Description
- Other (See Description)
- Description: Overview of public international law sources including treaties and UN documents. Resources and tools for searching foreign law will be covered. The focus will be on free online resources. Held in Law Library Room 208. Restricted to current Allard School of Law students.
- Facilitator(s): Veronika Kollbrand, George Tsiakos