To Save or Register for this event, first login with your CWL.
- US Legal Research
- Thursday, March 30th, 2017 at 12:45PM - 1:45PM - This event is now over
- Type: Workshop
- Series: Law Library Legal Research Skills Series
- Location: Other 1 - See Event Description
- Other (See Description)
- Description: Overview of the US legal system and quick tips on locating federal and state primary sources of law. Though commercial databases will be covered, the focus will be on free online resources. Held in Law Library Room 208. Restricted to current Allard School of Law students.
- Facilitator(s): Veronika Kollbrand, George Tsiakos