To Save or Register for this event, first login with your CWL.
- Little Things Mean a Lot: Tips and Tricks for Formatting Your Thesis
- Tuesday, May 30th, 2017 at 1:30PM - 3:30PM
- Type: Workshop
Research Commons Workshops
Thesis Formatting Workshop
Graduate Student Workshop Series
Koerner Library Research Commons
- Location: RM217
- Room Directions
- Koerner Building-Event Facilities & Labs
- Point Grey Campus
- Description: Facilitators: Jessica and Maryam.
Are you worried about getting your thesis/dissertation into the format required by the Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies? Would you like to learn more about the formatting features in Microsoft Word? Our Research Commons staff are here to explain the nuts and bolts of formatting: page layout, numbering, headings, front matter, and more!
This workshop will also cover the basic resources that are available to help you write your thesis/dissertation, including a thesis template!
Workshops are held on a bi-weekly basis, and graduate students at any stage of the writing process are welcome!
- Facilitator(s): Susan Atkey