To Save or Register for this event, first login with your CWL.
- Tri-Agency Open Access Policy - Requirements and Routes to Compliance
- Wednesday, May 3rd, 2017 at 12:00PM - 1:00PM
- Type: Workshop
Research Commons Workshops
Graduate Student Workshop Series
- Location: RM216
- Room Directions
- Koerner Building-Event Facilities & Labs
- Point Grey Campus
- Description: Under Canada's Tri-Agency Open Access Policy, all journal publications funded by CIHR, NSERC and SSHRC must become freely accessible online within 12 months of publication. Learn how to make your research comply, including Open Access options, self-archiving, and protecting your copyright when signing publisher agreements.
- Facilitator(s): Leonora Crema