To Save or Register for this event, first login with your CWL.
- SPSS (Part One) - Environment, Data Entry and One Variable Analysis
- Friday, May 26th, 2017 at 10:00AM - 12:00PM
- Type: Workshop
Graduate Student Workshop Series
Research Commons Workshops
Research Data Workshops
- Location: RM217
- Room Directions
- Koerner Building-Event Facilities & Labs
- Point Grey Campus
- Description: SPSS is a statistical analysis, data management and data documentation software. It is used by researchers to gain insights from data, and predict what will happen next.
In this introductory-level workshop, you will learn how to enter your data into SPSS, and summarise, graph and present your data through this software. You will also learn how to do one-variable tests for the purpose of inferential statistics.
Join us for this beginners workshop, and learn the basics that will help you harness this powerful tool.
- Facilitator(s): Susan Atkey